Travel Package Details:
DAY 01 SINGAPORE / CEBU
Depart by scheduled flight for Cebu often called as the "Queen City of the South" the "Seat of Christianity" and the oldest city in the Philippines. Meet and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day, free at leisure.
DAY 02 CEBU CITY TOUR (Breakfast, Dinner)
This afternoon, you will be picked-up for your scheduled City Tour. Visit Fort San Pedro, the oldest triangular fortress in the country, built in 1565. Proceed to the Magellan's Cross a famous landmark where the first Catholic Mass was celebrated in 14 April 1521. It was erected by Ferdinand Magellan to mark the beginning of Christianity in the Philippines. Next stop is the Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, built by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi in 1565 known for its architecture and houses the oldest religious relic in the Philippines, the statue of the Child Jesus or Santo Nino. Proceed to the Gorordo Museum, once used to be the residential home of Cebu's wealthiest families which provides a glimpse of Filipino lifestyle from 186-1920. Next stop will then take you to the impressive Taoist Temple, located at Beverly Hills overlooking the city of Cebu and Mactan Island. Thereafter, visit the popular Gaisano Country Mall for shopping. Be entertained by strolling singers and musician while having your Filipino seafood dinner at the popular Lighthouse Restaurant.
DAY 03 CEBU (Breakfast)
Free day for you to enjoy the amenities of the hotel or join an exciting Island Hopping Tour or a day tour to Bohol Island.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
* Return economy class airfare on Philippine Airlines. SIN / MNL x / CEB / MNL x / SIN, book on ' U ' class or on ' T ' class.
* 3 nights stay at your choice of hotel in Cebu with breakfast.
* All transfer, meals and sightseeing as per tour itinerary.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
* $255 - Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge and Other Applicable Surcharges Which Are Correct At The Time Of Print And Subject To Changes Due To Currency Fluctuations.Terms And Conditions Apply.
* Any item of a personal nature.
Travel agency or supplier for this travel package: